Assistant Supt. Boot Camp
The NCGA recently successfully completed its sixth annual Assistant Superintendent Bootcamp.
Assistant Superintendent Boot Camp Attendees
Led by Mike McCullough, director of environmental and water resources, the program took place at Pacific Grove’s Asilomar Conference Grounds September 30 – October 2. Designed to prepare assistant golf course superintendents for their future careers as head superintentents, the program’s success can be measured by the fact that more than 20 previous students have graduated from the Boot Camp and realized that goal.
Attendees raved about the event:
- 100% of participants said the event met or exceeded their expectations
- 97% said the facilities at Asilomar were to their liking
- 91% of attendees found the Boot Camp format to be favorable
- 100% agreed the field trip was informative
- 100 % of attendees enjoyed the sponsor meet and greet session