Renew with your club today to get lower green fees, discounted equipment and many great NCGA discounts on everything from clinics to hotels and NBA tickets. Play on and off the course and save.
Renewing today also avoids a $10 reinstatement fee and will allow you to continue receiving enhanced member benefits, including delivery of the 2011 Bluebook. Programs such as the Member Advantage – where more than 80 discounts are in play every day in the form of a consortium of facilities offering NCGA members discounts and Members-Only Outings at private and resort courses – will continue to evolve in 2011. Please note, the NCGA member rate is $36 but individual clubs charge different rates depending on their offerings and you generally cannot join for less than $75.
- Contact one of your current club officers. If you do not know their contact information you may contact your local golf course if you are a regular club member or for associate club members you may use our associate club directory. If you are unsure who to contact please e-mail email@example.com so we may provide you with assistance.
- Find a new club through our regular and associate club listings. You can access this information by following the link and then choosing the membership option that best suits your needs. At the bottom of each of those pages are links to clubs seeking members as well as our entire directory for both regular and associate clubs.
- Are you member of one of eight NCGA eClubs? Visit this link to renew your membership.
- If these options do not work for you then you may want to join one of our regional eClubs. The eClubs will allow you to continue your membership online.
- If you are a member at a private club the renewal process is handled by your club and you do not need to take any action.
- The NCGA cannot automatically bill your credit card unless you chose this option with your eClub membership only. If you did not choose this option we are unable to access your payment information.
Recruit three new members and receive a free foursome at Poppy Hills or Poppy Ridge. More information
If there are any other questions regarding membership renewals please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist.