2012 NCGA Club Representative Days
Is your club taking advantage of all the NCGA’s “MEMBER BENEFITS” including free lessons, merchandise, hotel and airline discounts?
Have you looked into using eClubhouse as a member-club management tool?
Are your members participating in the extensive NCGA amateur championship schedule?
How can your club partner with the NCGA Foundation to promote life skills and values through golf to kids in your community?
Your club can’t afford to miss one of this year’s Club Representative Days to learn all that is provided through memberships in the NCGA!
Locations for the meetings have been planned with golf in mind. Although there is no charge for the meeting, there is a charge for golf ($100.00 which includes cart, range balls and box lunch except Pasatiempo – $125.00). Golf is available on a first come, first served basis. Clubs may send up to four representatives.
The day begins at 9:00 a.m. with informative presentations by the NCGA staff and includes an open forum to address your questions. After a break at noon, golf (shot gun) starts at 12:30 p.m. Register online now!
Step-by-step Registration Instructions:
Please follow these directions to expedite the registration process to access TPP Online Tournament Registration. Please note that although the terminology is “tournament registration” “championships selected”, etc., the system is utilized for meeting/seminar registrations.
Each attendee must register independently utilizing their own information.
Click here to begin your registration process -
- New User:
- The first time you access the system you are a NEW USER. Click the lower box NEW USERS. Enter your GHIN number and your last name then “Click here to register”.
- New User Registration. Complete information in yellow – you may change the “Username” and “password” from your GHIN number to something else. Click “Register”.
- Existing User:
If you have utilized the system to register for tournaments or other meetings, enter your username and password. (If you don’t remember your login information, call 831-625-4653 for assistance.)
- In the “Season” box click on the arrow for a drop down menu of events.
Highlight “2012 NCGA Meetings and Seminars”. Click on the box beside the appropriate Club Representative Day. It will highlight in yellow. Click the tab at the top of the box “Register for Selected Events”.
- Event description. Click “Register For This Event”.
- Event Signup. Select the option you wish. It will highlight in yellow. “Next”.
- Terms and Conditions. Click to agree. “Next”.
- Contact Information. Confirm your email address by entering it again and enter names of other representatives from your club for golf pairings. “Next”
- Donations. Select donation amount (or no thank you) for the NCGA Foundation. “Next”
- Transaction Summary. Complete Credit Card Information. “Finish” (If you are only attending the meeting portion – with no charge – you will not see this screen.)
You may want to include email@example.com as an approved sender to avoid having any important correspondence filtered as spam. Upon completion of registration, a confirmation email will be sent from that address.