NCGA Membership Annual Fall Renewal
Renew Your NCGA Membership for 2014
There has never been a better time to be an NCGA member. Show your passion for the game you love by maintaining your membership in one of the largest regional golf associations in the world. The vast array of NCGA member benefits continues to evolve with new and exciting additions. Lower green fees and an abundance of other benefits and services are just the beginning for an organization assured to put money back in your pocket while stimulating your golf passion. The NCGA Annual Fall Renewal Period for 2014 membership concludes January 14.
Renew with your club today – the NCGA portion of your membership fee is only $36, an amount simply redeemed by enjoying member rates at Poppy Hills (big savings off the public rate beginning in April) or Poppy Ridge (40% off). NCGA clubs are entitled to charge their own fees on top of the $36 NCGA rate and provide additional value. Some of the newest member benefits include:
Other continuing benefits and exclusive discounts include:
Redeem discount codes and find exclusive member offers located in in the password-protected member area. Visit today to save money across the region.
Renewing today also avoids a $10 reinstatement fee and allows you to continue receiving enhanced member benefits, including delivery of the 2014 Golf Course Directory edition of NCGA Golf.
Every year NCGA membership benefits continue to grow. NCGA … the most important club in your bag!
Fees for 2014 remain the same:
- Regular new member and reinstatement fees: $46.00 ($36 + $10 initiation/reinstatement fee)
- Regular renewal and multi-member fees: $36.00; You must already be a member of a club to receive NCGA benefits at this price (plus any additional club fees). NCGA member clubs have great programs and events for you to enjoy membership privileges. Please note – Individual clubs charge different rates depending on their offerings and you generally cannot join for less than $75.
- Junior fees: $18.00; $6.00 for Youth on Course juniors. (A junior is a member under the age of 18).
- Contact one of your current club officers. If you do not know their contact information you may contact your local golf course if you are a regular club member. If you are unsure who to contact please e-mail email@example.com so we may provide you with assistance.
- Find a new club through our regular and associate club listings. You can access this information by following the link and then choosing the membership option that best suits your needs. At the bottom of each of those pages are links to clubs seeking members as well as our entire directory of regular clubs.
- If these options do not work for you then you may want to try out one of our regional eClubs. The eClubs will allow you to join online. They are administered by NCGA staff and are approved on a daily basis by 5 p.m.
- If you are a member at a private club the renewal process is handled by your club and you do not need to take any action.
- The NCGA cannot automatically bill your credit card unless you chose this option with your eClub membership only. If you did not choose this option we are unable to access your payment information.
If there are any other questions regarding membership renewals please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist.