The spirit of golf lies in proper handicapping. The source of equitable handicap indexes is an accurate course rating system. The NCGA follows USGA principles and rates each of its courses through the direction of staff and well-trained course rating committeemen.
- Multi-Member Look-Up
- Post a Score
- Club Officers Page
- Handicap Certification Seminars
- USGA Handicap Manual
- An Explanation of Slope
- Slope Charts
- Equitable Stroke Control
- Guidelines for Posting Tournament Scores
- Stroke Hole Allocation Guidelines
- Competing from Different Sets of Tees
- NCGA Position on Acceptable Rounds for Handicap Purposes
- Clubs in Compliance with Handicap Certification
Cut-off dates for handicap revisions are the 14th and the last day of the month. Handicaps are issued on the 15th and 1st of each month.
Membership Card Information
NCGA member cards offer enhanced member benefits and are sent to new members one-two weeks after that member’s information is transmitted. Current members should retain the card sent previously.
Enter your NCGA/GHIN number and last name to access an exclusive member area with discounts and current handicap information.