Is Your Club Seeking New Members?
We would like to help you grow your club membership. If your club is actively seeking new members please let us know and we will indicate that as part of your club information on the NCGA website. Whether you are a regular or associate club, having enough members is critical to each club’s success.
Please let us know if you are currently seeking new members by having a club official e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide us the following information for listing your club:
- Club Name
- NCGA Club Number (i.e. 53-###)
- Name and title of club official to contact
- Phone number for contact
- E-mail address for contact
- Membership fees
- Club’s web address
- Which area of Northern California (South Bay, East Bay, San Francisco/North Bay, South Coast, San Joaquin Valley, North, Sacramento or Reno/Tahoe) you would like to be listed in.
- A brief (2-3 sentence) description of your club, including tournaments/outings you hold, courses you play, where your members live, etc.
There are many golfers throughout Northern California who are not members of any club and are missing out on the great benefits that your club offers as well as the great benefits that come with being an NCGA member. If you know of golfers that are not members of a club, recruit them to join your club or another club.